I think my piano teacher is hilarious. She messaged me to ask me where I bought my nail varnish from, cos she thought the colour was nice and she wants it on her nails during her ROM. LOL! Oh today during lesson, as usual in the studio, then outside on the grand piano was Mrs Chong's son. He was practicing for his ATCL exam, and whatever song I started playing in the studio, I heard it outside! His playing was so pro and mine was like shit, walao. I'm gonna practice hard and sound even better than him when my AT exam comes along, HARHAR.
Dad's birthday tmrw, gonna stuff myself with Jap food at Miramar :D
Oohlala. HAHA! I'm gonna be counsellor next year for Sec One Faith :D with Gen, Shinq, Yiwei and Isabel. Gen and I are excited, WHOO(:
I. Am. Still. Frustrated.
Dad's birthday tmrw, gonna stuff myself with Jap food at Miramar :D
Oohlala. HAHA! I'm gonna be counsellor next year for Sec One Faith :D with Gen, Shinq, Yiwei and Isabel. Gen and I are excited, WHOO(:
I. Am. Still. Frustrated.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home